TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 Reverb Pedal
The Hall of Fame 2 appeared on our recommended list for Reverb Pedals from March 2021 until September 2022 when it was out-ranked by other pedals.
The Hall of Fame 2, or HoF2 as called by many, is an update to the original Hall of Fame reverb.
This time, TC Electronic added features like Shimmer reverb into the options as well as additional Toneprint slots.
The newest feature outside of the circuitry to be brought to the HoF2 is the MASH footswitch button. Essentially a pressure-based expression switch, the MASH button is assigned to specific parameters on each mode by default but is customizable via app to control more parameters at once.
The Hall of Fame 2 builds upon the legendary original Hall of Fame reverb with much requested additions like the shimmer reverb and 2 additional Toneprint slots as well as a built in expression pedal-like option with the MASH footswitch.
- 8+3 Reverb Types: Room, Hall, Spring, Plate, Church, Shimmer, Mod, LoFi, 3 Toneprint slots.
- Controls: Level, Decay, Tone, Pre-Delay, Mash
- Input: Stereo 1/4"
- Output: Stereo 1/4"
- Power: Optional Power Supply or 9V battery
- Bypass Type: Buffered Bypass
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2" x 2.8" x 4.8"
- Weight: 0.84 lbs