Source Audio SA263 Collider Delay+Reverb Pedal
The Source Audio SA263 appeared on our recommended list for Delay Reverb Combo Pedals from March 2021 until September 2022 when it was out-ranked by the EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master V3 and Boss RE-202.
The Source Audio SA263 Collider combines digital reverb and digital delay in a package that has enough parameter versatility and connection flexibility to appease the most tweak heavy guitarists.
At its core are two 56-bit DSP processors, each one independently handling the reverb and delay.
The interface is designed to make adjustments more intuitive with 6 knobs and a switch that lets you control either delay or reverb parameters.
After tweaking the pedal, you will be allowed to store up to 8 user presets, and has up to 120 presets via MIDI program change.
Other features include Analog Dry Through, Stereo/Mono input output options, and full MIDI control compatibility.
- 4 Reverb Algorithms: Spring, Plate, Natural, ’80s Hall, E-Dome, Pitch-Shifting Shimmer, Momentous Swell
- 5 Delay Algorithms: Tape, Analog, Oil Can, Reverse, Digital
- Controls: Delay, Feedback, Tone, Mix, Control 1, Control 2, Delay/Reverb Type, Delay/Reverb/Lock Switch, Timing Switch
- Input: 2 x 1/4"
- Output: 2 x 1/4"
- Power: 9V DC Power Supply (Included)
- Bypass Type: Switchable (True, Buffered)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2" x 4.5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 1 lb